- Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
- Tendon biomechanics, equine digital flexor tendons, and crimp. How does all that work then?
- A scientist’s perspective on scientific evidence.
- Isn’t it just a horse? Ode to a Hobo
- Checking for Lameness with your Mobile Phone
- RT @siantownson: Don't be frustrated or sad. Just look how much my dog loves snow! instagram.com/p/BPMz-Fkj7zu/ 1 year ago
- Interesting preliminary results from good study into effect of horse shoes on stresses in foot skeleton peerj.com/preprints/1779/ 1 year ago
- Snowed in, jumping cancelled. Desperately hoping for a quiet day with no special offers from @horsewardrobe #bankruptcy 2 years ago
- RT @rustystirrup: Come so close to doing this! on.fb.me/1l5Uav7 #horsehour #equestrianhout https://t.co/142eCXGrBh 2 years ago
- RT @horsewardrobe: thehorsewardrobe.co.uk/schockemohle-s… #12DaysOfChristmas #HorseHour @elcequestrian @equinemechanics @TallulahRoe @Equihunter https://… 2 years ago