- Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
- Tendon biomechanics, equine digital flexor tendons, and crimp. How does all that work then?
- A scientist’s perspective on scientific evidence.
- Isn’t it just a horse? Ode to a Hobo
- Checking for Lameness with your Mobile Phone
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Look! You can vote! I don’t promise to listen but if enough people ask to see something in particular, I will get it written far quicker… Advertisements
The recent BD convention featured the training talents of the Academy Bartels. It was covered by an informative write-up in the most recent British Dressage magazine. There was some very refreshing talk of responsiveness and relaxation – a horse that … Continue reading
If you can afford regular lessons with a good instructor you’re laughing. If not eyes on the ground or at least a video can be a real help. Even if all you have is the odd photo you can still … Continue reading