I’ve put a post on the main blog which talks you through checking your own horse at home, using your mobile as a gait analysis tool. I may repost it here but for now have a link: http://equinemechanics.com/post/98984225743/checking-for-lameness-with-your-iphone
- Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
- Tendon biomechanics, equine digital flexor tendons, and crimp. How does all that work then?
- A scientist’s perspective on scientific evidence.
- Isn’t it just a horse? Ode to a Hobo
- Checking for Lameness with your Mobile Phone