- Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
- Tendon biomechanics, equine digital flexor tendons, and crimp. How does all that work then?
- A scientist’s perspective on scientific evidence.
- Isn’t it just a horse? Ode to a Hobo
- Checking for Lameness with your Mobile Phone
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
From the main blog: http://equinemechanics.com/ My last post covered a little about tendon structure, hysteresis and crimp and what all this means for the equine digital flexor tendons (link here). This time I’m going a little deeper into how tendons work, … Continue reading
From the main blog: Equinemechanics.com: When I first studied anatomy I was told that tendons had a very specific job – they attach muscle to bone, and so transmit the force of the muscle pulling to the bone, often creating … Continue reading