- Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
- Tendon biomechanics, equine digital flexor tendons, and crimp. How does all that work then?
- A scientist’s perspective on scientific evidence.
- Isn’t it just a horse? Ode to a Hobo
- Checking for Lameness with your Mobile Phone
Category Archives: Riding Instruction
My left hip is too far advanced and as a result my leg is crunched up, little man has too much bend in the neck and his left shoulder has drifted out. Time to fix our straightness. Continue reading
I like gloves because I like my hands, and I particularly like my hands with the skin on – not ripped off by some leadrope or lunge rein. Also I hate the cold and I live in the U.K. so I have expensive gloves … Continue reading
The recent BD convention featured the training talents of the Academy Bartels. It was covered by an informative write-up in the most recent British Dressage magazine. There was some very refreshing talk of responsiveness and relaxation – a horse that … Continue reading
If you can afford regular lessons with a good instructor you’re laughing. If not eyes on the ground or at least a video can be a real help. Even if all you have is the odd photo you can still … Continue reading