Experienced (UK and USA) expert witness in forensic biomechanics, including graphical simulation and animation for use in court hearings.
Investigation of the causes of sports injuries (particularly riding, showjumping, eventing and other equestrian sports).
Personal injury and loss of use.
Investigation of RTA’s involving horses.
- Tendon training, age and maturity. How do your horse’s tendons become stronger? How can you give the best start to your foal?
- Tendon biomechanics, equine digital flexor tendons, and crimp. How does all that work then?
- A scientist’s perspective on scientific evidence.
- Isn’t it just a horse? Ode to a Hobo
- Checking for Lameness with your Mobile Phone